Conventional waterproofing and water-repellent processing was mainly applied to the fabric mainly on chemical fiber, but WGT processing can be applied to natural fibers such as cotton, flax, wool, silk and synthetic fiber.
KNIT & SWEATER
Conventional waterproof and water-repellent processing was mainly applied to woven fabric, but WGT processing can be applied to natural fibers such as cotton, flax, wool and silk as well as synthetic fiber.
Processing can be available in a normal fabric condition, semi-finished and finished products as well, so additional processing is possible after use. If necessary, you can also double-process a finished product after processing the fabric.
Overcoming a condensation phenomenon is essential for the completion of every e-textile.
Water, moisture and sweat generated by the human body cause sensor and signal system malfunctions, and can not be commercialized, and it requires water-repellent treatment to safely prevent electric short-circuit.
- Smart clothing senses the heartbeat, breathing, blood pressure, etc. of the body and delibers it to medical staff
- The electrodes on the clothes detect electrical signals coming from the muscles of the body
- Relative Power Data Awareness
- Expanded into heat jackets, MP3-integrated shirts, microbiological shirts, etc.
- Shirts for the prevention of kid nap and sex offense
- Identify the patient's condition and use it to prevent a bedsore, etc.
- Real time transmission of body information such as pulse rate, ECG, body temperature and blood pressure of the patient through Arm Band Device
- Smart band that detects the temperature of the wounds or the swelling of the affected areas
- Developing textile products with a humidity sensor for urinary incontinence
- Sleep monitoring system, Smart bed, Apply an integrated flexible display with a fiber-based wireless charger to the clothes
- Studying many areas in sports and medical